Team Lincolnshire October Updates
October was another great month for our ambassadors.
Here’s a snapshot of some of the current projects you have been collaborating on:
- New ambassador National Employer Training (NET) collaborated with Stokes Tea & Coffee to deliver bespoke Barista training as part of their skills bootcamps in hospitality excellence.
- Barclays Eagle Labs has partnered with the University of Lincoln at their Riseholme College campus to open an AgriTech hub focusing on the future of farming.
- SLR Consulting have announced the appointment of their new CEO Bradley Andrews.
- Phillips 66 & VPI Immingham have been working with CATCH to develop a new National Net Zero Training Centre.
- Influence Landscape Planning & Design have appointed Inga Kowalska as their new design assistant.
- Team Lincolnshire welcomes three new ambassadors in October; Origin Amenity, Addison Hunt & National Employer Training (NET).