Team Lincolnshire January Updates
January continued to be a successful month for our ambassadors, especially within the Construction & Property sectors. We were also delighted to welcome three new ambassadors to our programme.
Here’s a snapshot of some of the current projects you have been collaborating on:
- Team Lincolnshire collaborated with the Greater Lincolnshire LEP to deliver their first Coffee Club of 2023. Presented by James Baty from the LEP this virtual meeting focused on the local economy and how national decisions were impacting locally.
- Three new account executives appointed at Shooting Star PR.
- Delta Simons, Lincolnshire Co-op & Lincolnshire Showground assisted St Barnabas Hospice with their Christmas Tree-Cycle and managed to raise £30,000 of vital funding for the charity.
- Ambassadors Stirlin & Lindum collaborated to submit plans for 18 timber framed affordable homes in Bassingham.
- Willmott Dixon, along with CPMG Architects, worked with Boston BC on their £14.8 million successful levelling up bid.
- Congratulations to the councils in our region who were successful in securing £113,053,451 of funding in the second round of the Levelling up Fund.
- Stirlin worked with Wilkin Chapman & Duncan Toplis on a new 10,000 sqft building to grow their teams in Louth.
- Team Lincolnshire collaborated with Phillips 66 & VPI Immingham to deliver a Humber Net Zero Industry Insight event to 14 ambassadors.
- New construction administrator appointed at Stirlin.
- Pygott & Crone have negotiated the sale of phase three of Stirlin's Leafbridge development to a single investor which are now available To Let.
- Team Lincolnshire welcomed three new members to its ambassador programme.