South Lincolnshire Food Enterprise Zone Webinar
Team Lincolnshire in partnership with the South Lincolnshire Food Enterprise Zone and 3FOX host a webinar dedicated to the UK Food Sector, featuring some of the sector's
Watch this webinar to understand how you can help co-create the South Lincolnshire Food Enterprise Zone and the future of UK food.
Judith Batchelar, OBE & Director of Brand at Sainsbury's will be heading up our panel of experts as they examine the future of the Food Industry.
The UK food sector is at a tipping point, as the climate crisis, social change and workforce pressures combined with astounding advances in agri-tech, protein transition and low-carbon stimulate rapid change in this most vital of industries. Setting the pace of that change is the South Lincolnshire Food Enterprise Zone. One of the UK’s biggest food industry developments for five years.
Located in the heart of the UK Food Valley, Its main focus is to create bespoke, high quality business space for new businesses and SME’s specifically in the agri-tech sector; with particular emphasis on creating a suitable environment for high tech businesses developing cutting edge technology and innovators. Its ambition is to be the UK’S leading advanced Innovation Cluster Hub for the food sector, complimenting the adjacent agricultural, food processing and logistical cluster.
This is where tomorrow’s food technology is being tested, developed and deployed. In this unique setting brands and businesses can benefit by associating with a unique and fast-growing pool of agri-tech talent.
You will discover:
- What is propelling change in the UK food sector?
- How significant is the South Lincolnshire agri-tech network and how is the scale of talent and diversity there driving collaboration opportunities?
- What new environments are required to test, develop and deploy tomorrow’s food technologies, and what sort of partners are sought to create and populate them?
- How are local bodies co-operating on infrastructure investment and incentivisation to fuel and manage growth through the FEZ?
- How developers and agri-tech operators, suppliers and services can help shape the business place-making underway at the South Lincolnshire FEZ?
Featuring a wealth of expert speakers
- Judith Batchelar OBE, Director of brand, Sainsbury's
- Martin Collison, agri-tech specialist, Greater Lincolnshire LEP
- Harry Norman, CEO, OAL Group –
- Tim Downing, Director, Pygott & Crone and commercial agent for the FEZ
- Sarah Louise Fairburn - Founder at IMP & Maker ~ Chair for Greater Lincolnshire’s Food Board
- Toby Fox, 3FOX - Chair
With a special endorsement from Sir John Peace, Midlands Engine Chairman